Residential/Commercial Drain Cleaning
Drains have one main purpose, to keep debris and materials from getting into your plumbing system. A working floor drain is essential to keeping your commercial plumbing system working efficiently to allow water to flow easily.
When we show up, we take the time to diagnose and explain the various options needed in order to correct the problem. We have the knowledge, technology, and equipment to fix virtually any problem you may have in your drains.
Services We Offer
When we show up to inspect your drain, we will diagnose the problem and take the time to explain the various options for repair or replacement. We have the knowledge, technology, and equipment to fix virtually any problem you may have in your drains. Our plumbing experts are here to provide you with the right fix at the right price. We are available any time day or night to remedy your drain issue.
Hydro-jetting may be appropriate in the following circumstances:
- Tree roots
- Oil and grease
What is hydro–jetting?
Hydro–jetting is similar to pressure washing. It pushes water through a nozzle at a high pressure to clean sewer lines and remove debris that is clinging to the pipes.
Hydro–jetting is the ideal option to clear out older pipes featuring years of debris and build–up inside. It is also useful for cleaning out pipes that may have cracks where sand and mud have entered.
What are the benefits?
The most effective way to clear stubborn clogs from your sewer line is through hydro–jetting:
- The force of the water will remove even the toughest to reach debris. The pressure is strong enough to break-up obstructions that other methods (such as snaking) leave behind.
- Unlike chemicals and some power drain snakes, hydro–jetting will not damage your pipes. Drain snakes can crack pipes and chemicals can soften PVC pipes but hydro–jetting uses only water.
- By using different types of nozzle attachments, we are able to provide a thorough sewer line cleaning with hydro–jetting. This method not only removes solid blockage, it also clears away sludge and mineral deposits.
- Hydro–jetting scours the entire sewer line, which helps keep other debris from attaching to the pipe walls; this means you won’t have to worry about cleaning your pipes as often.
Benefits of using our floor draining services:
- Reduces the risk of injury
- Improves your sanitation
- Professional work performed by our dedicated plumbers
Do you own or run a restaurant, hotel or other types of food establishments? If so, you are likely aware of how important the grease trap is in the operation of your commercial kitchen. Grease traps help to separate the grease from your wastewater, keeping it out of your sewer lines and preventing the buildup which can lead to very serious issues in your plumbing system.
If the trap becomes overfilled or stops working properly, it can lead to the forming of grease and could clog the sewage system. Our plumbing experts can help to resolve your problems quickly!
What are the main perks of this option?
- Tried and true method – You know it works and does a solid job on most clogs because plumbers have been using it for decades.
- Easy on the pipes – It is an undisruptive procedure for your pipes (but not the clogs), meaning if you have fragile pipes, this is a great option.
- Tackles minor clogs easily – When there is just a minor clog to tackle, snaking can easily get the job done and give you back your drain.
- Exposes plumbing dangers – Since a snake uses pressure to break through clogs, it can alert you to issues like tree roots in your pipes.
1-Tom-Plumber will do a full survey of your plumbing system before making any recommendations. We take only the actions necessary to keep your plumbing functioning at 100%. If we do recommend a total or partial replacement of your pipes, we work with you to determine what form that replacement should take. We consider your home, your budget, your preferences and any other logistical situations before we put together a game plan.
Why Choose Us
- Locally Own Operated
- Workmanship guaranteed
- Bonded and insured team
- Licensed plumbing experts
- Friendly, professionals